- Verify EWS connectivity or connect to EWS.
- Open the Options window and click on the “Search” tab.
- Change “Search” to “Advanced”.
- Enable “Search Exchange Web Service Address Book”.
- Enter the Address list GUID in the “EWS Address Book ID” Field.
- Restart Attendant Pro
- Wait a few minutes, then perform a test search. If results are returned, Advanced Search has been successfully configured.
Configuring Advanced Search with Office 365 Address List Print
Modified on: Fri, 9 Nov, 2018 at 3:06 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.