- Set the topology builder to configure the new TA server or pool and publish the topology.
- On each TA server, run the S4B installer.
- Run the S4B Deployment Wizard.
- On the main page, click "Install or Update Skype for Business Server System"
- then "Install Local Configuration Store"
- then "Setup or Remove Skype for Business Server Components"
- then "Request, Install, or Assign Certificates"
- the certificate will usually come from an internal certificate authority, similar to the Default certificate installed on your FE servers or the certificate
- Installed on the internal interface of the Edge. Just run the cert wizard and let it do it's thing. It should have the server FQDN and Pool FQDN (if setup in pool).
- --That's it. Now run the Powershell cmdlets from the install blog post.
How to configure a Trusted Application Server/Pool Print
Modified on: Thu, 21 Apr, 2016 at 5:27 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.