- Enable the "Verbose" logging level in the Attendant Console settings (accessed via the 3 dots next to the user avatar in the top right corner of the Attendant Console - "Advanced" tab.
- Replicate the issue (if possible).
- When the issue occurs, document the time of the call and the phone numbers and contacts involved in the call.
- Open the Attendant Console settings - "Advanced" tab and click the "export logs" button (Important Note - Log exports only contain log history for the previous 15 minutes).
- Attach the file that is downloaded to your Landis support ticket and include the information gathered in step 3. If there is no ticket to reference, create a new support ticket at support.landis.cloud with a brief description of the issue, the information from step 3, and the logs file downloaded in step 4).
Collecting Logs for a Support Ticket Print
Modified on: Mon, 14 Mar, 2022 at 3:12 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.